The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Friday, January 16, 2004

Looking for a short story

"Statistician's Day" by James (Benjamin) Blish (1921-1975), written 1970. Been published in: I do not actually wish to buy an anthology - I wanted just a single OCR'd story, but apparently it's not one of his most well known works (those would be the Star Trek novels), so nobody has bothered to scan it. I know of this story from a Soviet anthology printed in 1980 by a popular science journal that used to publish translated science fiction. My parents both had a large collection of them, some of which we still have, collecting dust. I immediately found it online in Russian, but I had no luck with the original. Any help would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++