The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Hee

There is an Israeli website (in Hebrew) that hosts non-professional original art (prose, poetry, drawings, music), for free. Desktop publishing for the masses - a kin to fanfiction.net and blogspot. It's fairly big and well known. I personally know a few people who have some stuff published there. Today at work we got talking about the local version of the SATs and I was surprised to find out me and my boss share the same (rather low) score. We both got our immigrant butts kicked at native language skills (though I got it worse - the final score is the same because his almost perfect math didn't match my perfect English. Be aware that I wouldn't be any good on an English for native speakers test whereas math is universal). He said his Hebrew has considerably improved since he began writing. So now I'm off to read my boss' poetry. How weird is that? *knows this blog is not anywhere near anonymous and is actually riddled with personally identifiable info*

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++