The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Books

Many weeks ago, I have ordered two books for my mom to read. One was Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game and Speaker For The Dead in a single volume and the other Lois McMaster Bujold's Diplomatic Immunity. When they arrived I've put them on my mother's bedside table. I've noticed the two volumes are the same thickness, despite one contains two novels, but I've attributed it to DI being on the long side of Bujold's novels. Today I've decided to see whether the translation has improved so I picked up the book. Imagine my surprise when I've found it contains Winterfair Gifts and a number of short stories! w00t!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++