The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Friday, January 23, 2004

bored coders

Today I was bored at work. It's not like I didn't have any work to do - I just didn't feel like it. So I had to find a way to amuse myself. All I could think of was this: int main(int c,char**v){c
?c-1?putch(c+main(c>>8,0)
):main(1466920038,0):0;}
It served to amuse myself for half an hour and my boss for about two minutes, after which he told me to go back to work. I have put it in my mail signature to show I'm a proud geek. edit: shortened a bit. But I dislike asymmetry, so will be changed again. The challenge: First person who tells me what it is and what it does (extra points for "how it does what it does") gets whatever they want that I can deliver.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++