The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Life - Mothers are the Devil

… or is it just mine?

P.D. has been saying I need to move out of my parents' home for a while. I still think it's financially a bad decision, but maybe growing up has a price as well. I am getting sick and tired of the last five years of doing absolutely nothing.

N.C. got himself discharged, the empty seat reminds everyone at the office that the boat is sinking fast. Curse E.H. to everlasting damnation.

R., I remember. I'll drop by soon with your stuff.

Health and happiness to all on this new Jewish year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't *need* to move out... it might do you good (and save you time if you find smewhere close to the base), but will probably be expensive. Helpful, aren't I?
I just don't have that problem
Glad to know I'm not forgotten... any plans for Icon?

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++