The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Me - Haircut

Today I went to a barber and had him, besides the haircut, trim my beard, which was growing untouched since December (when I became an NCO and was allowed to grow a beard). I was unhappy with the unkempt look (think al-Qaeda), but I was afraid of change. I think my fear was justified. I hate the result. My consolation is that it seems to have a healthy growth rate, so I'll experiment more. People's reactions are the strangest thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say al-quaeda myself, they don't tend to have light hair... I'm sticking to Gimli (-;
I've been showing off my book to everyone (or rather telling them about it) and they're all very impressed. But it's mine! all mine!!! or actually ours, I guess (how did you figure out the correct spelling?)
Hope you're enjoying whatever you're reading now...

Wolf550e said...

R:
I'm below average, but not quite that short.
It is entirely yours, primarily because it's a gift, and also because I have one of my own.
From your email.
Enjoying Sundiver.

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++