The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Personal - Beat [adj. informal]

I've had a difficult few days (and nights) at work (my fault, but still) and friday I had a checkup with my orthodontist. Anyway, while reading a book I had this "I'm too tired to follow what's going on" feeling, turned off the PC and went to sleep. I don't usually turn off the PC, but sometimes when it's not doing anything I want silence at nights. I woke up at 15:02, looked at the watch and thought "No wonder I was so tired, I probably stayed up till morning…" and then "No way! The light was still up in the living room!" so this is from /var/log/messages:

Jul 15 23:56:50 tux syslog-ng[8579]: syslog-ng version 1.6.8 going down
Jul 16 15:09:56 tux syslog-ng[8820]: syslog-ng version 1.6.8 starting

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++