The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Geha bus stop bombed

Reading international media, one may think Tel-Aviv is everything Israeli between Haifa and Jerusalem. Our Petach-Tiqwan bus stop is (was?) not in Tel-Aviv. Anyway, I was supposed to be there at the time, but I stayed late in the office (reading illegally smuggled fan fic, no less) so I was still there when my cell-phone almost got DDoS'd by my relatives. Took the train home (traffic was completely blocked for several hours) and am happily sipping tea and blogging. Anyway, don't worry about me - I'm fine. I can't get blown up anyway, because I'm a non-combatant, you see. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++