The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Friday, December 19, 2003

Books

This is a bit as a continuation of the military theme from last posting. If the military theme bothers you (ideologically or otherwise) you are welcome to say so, through comments or email. I have recently scratched another item off my to-read list (just the tip of the iceberg, I'm afraid): Robert A. Heinlein's Starship Troopers. I won't be reviewing it myself (as usual. I'm a perfectionist and as such won't publish or even do something if I'm not sure it will be good (or, to be painfully honest, best). Of course, only practice makes perfect, so it's a catch-22 and a possibly damning personally flaw.) but just point you to the first reader review on Amazon. I recommend this book to all audiences, not only adolescent males. listening to: "The Ballad of Rodger Young".

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++