The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

1. Lots of people from my department leave in October, so we'll be left to maintain a system none of us worked on when it was first designed, with too few experienced coders and managers. :-( 2. The nicest (and best looking, IMHO) female colleague is being let go too. :-( 3. While returning home have been staring at really cute girl (GW look-alike, of course) till got noticed by her boyfriend who gave me a Look. Totally understand him. LOL. ;-) 4. Have met the guy from my platoon in Basic Training who spilled some boiling tea on my hand (wow, that was a long time ago!). He serves in Gaza, going home every two weeks for an extended weekend. Talk about karma. (No hard feelings, really, I'm clumsy myself sometimes).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++