The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Friday, March 07, 2003

Our course's staff encourages the students to employ their talents for the group's benefit. I and a few others have decided to oblige by analyzing, designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining a "web page" for our intranet. Not that we have a minute to spare, but hey - "in the army, volunteering is a privilege" (well, that and our constant complains about boredom, force us to at least try and do something helpful). We found out that, as always, there's a catch: It has to be completely in Hebrew, and it's classified. So I have to research eight-bit bidirectional text encoding and I can't share my groovy scripts. Oh, and if you were wondering - I'm in charge of client-side scripting and standardization, not the artwork.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++