The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Mouse Gestures is the second best thing after friction. Almost. All you people still using M$IE - this is as good a reason as any to upgrade. BTW, I'm not using Mozilla anymore. Too much bloat. I've changed to Phoenix. It's KISS for Mozilla, my kind of thing. Only version 0.4, and it's very nice. I'm looking forward to 1.0. Found a really, really, really nice tree widget for fully dynamic tree navigation in javascript. Much better than what you see to the left. But, I'm rather proud of what you see to he left, because I created it with zero knowledge of proper DHTML coding. When I'm done with the box class (that is Malfoy-level overconfidence) I'm going to redesign my Container class to be cool as this one, but don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++