The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Friday, October 25, 2002

I just got it why it's called The Gryffindor Tower. They write the worst fanfic in the fandom and they have the guts to publish it online. If I wrote something like that, I'd die of embarrassment if anyone ever found out. This constitutes flaming. I wanted to try it for size. Doesn't suit me, I think. But they really have to re-edit everything they have published if they ever want to have any respect. I love the ship, I really do, but the implementation� except for some very few good fics (such as A&Z's, Emily's, Irina's and Imogen's), it's all very� plebe. Like they're all twelve (which wouldn't surprise me the least).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++