The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

update

After convincing my superiors that I am completely fed up with my work (turns out not being productive and spending 21 days (actually 18) in the brig does the trick) I now have three colonels' signatures on my discharge papers. I think I need two more colonels. I was told it can take a week and then I'll have a discharge date which should be this month, maybe even immediately after all signatures are present. A small personal victory, though getting transferred to a decent place a year ago would've been much better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Getting a discharge=good.

Spending time in the brig=not so good. :P

What are your post-army plans? I know acemyth is having trouble adjusting.

Anonymous said...

(!!!)
Congrats!
God, soon I won't know ANYONE in the army... I feel so old!

Are you looking for a job? Or will you study first?
Anyway, make sure to come and visit - Ar'el is now over a year old. Scary.

And I've converted someone at work to Bujoldism - He's read Chalion and is working through Vorkosigan. You should still read The Hallowed Hunt, too!

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++