The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Mozilla

I've been working on feed integration for the bookmarks but I've encountered some of Mozilla's shortbacks - namely ridiculous security restrictions and bugs in the more esoteric features. You have to enable a security-loosening feature in a hidden setting to make the code run at all, and then it doesn't really work, with weird results. Runs smoothly on WinIE6 though. :-( (You can't see it because I haven't published it yet) Have found out page doesn't work well on IE5.0. How do people who have net access at their workstations get any work done? I'm in training this week and since the training company is completely civilian they have net access. I've been reading blogs all day instead of practicing Oracle Database Administration...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++