The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

socially challenged?

Yesterday when I stayed on guard duty a friend of mine stayed for three hours on base to keep me company. We talked about the course and social life. Turns out I'm more oblivious than I thought - the reason for many students' falling asleep during class as if it was Binn's History of Magic was not because my CO's Operating Systems was so dull but because people were routinely spending their nights shagging. Naturally, it showed on their grades and most people who were sexually active on work nights have not successfully completed their training. But you know what? I've seen web cam screen captures (apparently this too doesn't only happen in teen flicks) and I'm a teen enough to admit I think it could've been worth it. Will see how the entire "oops completely forgot both your rank promotion and birthday" routine works tomorrow at work. If it's some kind of a surprise or something - I'm not even smiling. Hmmm. More about girls on my mind: What do you tell your parents when they start nagging you about getting a girlfriend? A bit ridiculous.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++