The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Nice surprises

For a while now, I'm researching web-technologies people's blogs for template-design inspiration (read: sources to plagiarize). I find their blogs very interesting, even though I am not necessarily involved in or even understand many of the topics. Usually I don�t even know who the people are - I have to remind myself that these peeks into their lives are not voyeurism, since those are public blogs. Most of them are software people involved with web standards development and implementation. Most are more or less tech geeks � above average intellect, education, income. They have different hobbies, different lifestyles but usually it�s geeky Sci-Fi and Fantasy books and TV with avant-garde music. And then, you see a Harry Potter reference and you say: �Hey! HP is cool! I don�t have to hide my obsession!�.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++