The boring rants of a lazy nerd

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Yes, I have stopped following the DT ever since it came out of the closet. Nothing against gay people, heck, I like all those gay minor characters now exceedingly popular in fics all over the fandom (Lori's fault, maybe?), but I don't get H/D and I think I never will. If I have to read something of a ship I don't support canon-wise, let it be D/G, the sunset and the pink-haired offsprings (it does make for good smut). BUT, I still like Cassie for who she is as a character/person, regardless of the alleged lesbo shag-pad basement (aka Bad Place Central), the frequent drinking and/or silliness and other questionable behavior, because after all, we're all here to have fun and it's not her fault if some are just too uptight about it. http://www.livejournal.com/users/epicyclical/127913.html#cutid2

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

GCS d- s-: a-- C++$ UL++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+++ N o? K? w++$ !O !M !V PS-(+) PE Y+ PGP+(-) t--@ 5++(+++) !X R-- tv-- b+>++ DI+++ D+ G e h! r* y--(-)>+++